Edelbrau Brewing Company opened in mid-February at 719 West Ellsworth Road, Suite 2. The south side location, with over 4,000 square feet of space for both production and retail use, currently offers canned beers to go, including Amber Ale, American Pale Ale and Imperial Stout, among others. Growlers are planned for the future. Open Fri.
Thrive Juicery opened its doors last November with a mission to help people find daily fulfillment and balance. Owners Andy and Anna Mignery, former U-M athletes and parents of three, offer convenient ways to achieve better health and lower stress with juices chock full of fruits and vegetables, providing pure vitamins and minerals to flush
After weeks of liquidation sales, Sears, located in the Briarwood Mall, at 900 Briarwood Circle, closed for good in January. The 166, 277 square foot store, which opened for mall customers in 1973, closed as part of Sears’ Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.
Anna’s House, with multiple locations across Michigan, opened an Ann Arbor location in mid-March, at 445 E. Eisenhower in Concord Center, formerly a Max and Erma’s restaurant. The family-owned and operated restaurant uses fresh, local, and all-natural ingredients, including menu options for vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free or dairy-free diets. Designer, Tylor Devereaux, known for his work
The University of Michigan Museum of Natural History re-opens April 14 in its new location, the Biological Sciences Building at 1105 North University Ave. in Ann Arbor. The museum, formerly housed in the Ruthven Building, closed in December 2017, has reinvented itself in the new $261 million, 312,000-square-foot locale which highlights preservation of the past