One of the biggest cannabis holidays of the year, 4/20, is coming up! Each year on April 20, cannabis consumers partake in celebrating in several different ways.
Looking for some classic ideas, or want to do something new to celebrate? We’ve got you covered.
Check out seven of our favorite ways to celebrate 4/20 in Washtenaw County.
- Do an Original Wacky Weed Tour and get VIP treatment at Ann Arbor dispensaries.
Offering trolley tours, you’ll visit local dispensaries, learn about Hash Bash, and see Ann Arbor’s famous fairy doors. The tour is around 2 hours long, and anyone 21-years-old and older is welcome to attend–get your tickets here!
- Check out your local dispensaries for special 4/20 deals. Many, such as Bloom, are offering discounts on edibles, cartridges and more.
- Celebrate with a new way to partake. Check out new ideas on how to enjoy your cannabis other than smoking, such as edibles, drinks, topicals and more.
- Enjoy flower with nature. Spending time outdoors is relaxing and good for your mental and physical wellbeing. Make sure to check your local laws–you don’t want to be the jerk who’s lighting up in the park around kids! But you and a friend can enjoy an edible at home and then take a walk without a worry.
- Throw a formal weed party. Class your celebration up a bit and invite your favorite stoner friends to a candlelit dinner, dressy attire required! There are so many creative recipes on the internet that can help you create the perfect menu for your guests.
- Stargaze. There’s something so dreamy about observing the constellations and trying to identify the few that you know, and it becomes entirely more magical when you’re relaxed on a bit of cannabis. Invite over a friend, spread a blanket in your backyard, and try to find a shooting star together.